Views

Friday 15 April 2011

The Somewhat Start

It was a culmination of trivial events that led me to start this blog, and up to now it has been a simple 15 minute process during which I told a computer everything there is to know about me, after which my hard-drive probably died of boredom. But this is where it gets hard - how could one possibly be expected to know how to start something that should surely be themed, and yet not sound too amateurish?

I have the perfect solution - include a picture that summarises your blog and let the ball roll from there.



Just like the Holy Father, this blog will have a message of Truth that comes from the Church which Jesus Christ himself established (Mat 16:18). I hope that whoever reads this will be strengthened in the faith which came to us from the apostles.

May God Bless us all

James

No comments:

Post a Comment